Mapa Česka Jednorázové akce Stálé expozice Pohledy s hrady a zámky Panofotky Diskuzní fórum Naše služby Přidat objekt English version
Hrady, zámky a jiné památky Muzea a galerie Hotely, penziony a jiné ubytování Restaurace English version

Naše služby
  Přehled našich služeb včetně ukázek a ceníku naleznete zde.

Pohlednice
 Ze sekce Pohlednice našeho serveru můžete odesílat elektronické pohlednice s tematikou památek, jako např. tuto:

Švihov

Poslat tuto pohlednici

Reklama

Kontaktujte nás
  Napište nám - jakýkoli svůj názor na náš server.
Oznamte chybu - je-li kdekoli na našich stránkách chyba, budeme velmi rádi, když nám to sdělíte.
Přidejte záznam - do jakékoli z našich sekcí, a to zdarma.

Zpět na přehled příspěvků

The Last Butterfly
Autor:Mark
Email:anonym
Pocet reakcí:1
Text příspěvku: Saw some years ago the movie, "The Last Butterfly" which was based upon this nazi camp. Found it a very moving film. Last night watched a PBS special dealing with Terezin. At the end they showed photos of babies and the young children that were there and most likely killed. Seeing this and seeing it was little ones that died made me cry. Just the thought of makes me misty eyed as I type. Being a 42 year old American male and living in the US has allowed me be fortunate to grow up and live in nation that is free from the horrors that happened and is happening. As much as we all should be sad for those that suffered, we as much should never forget, so it can never happen again. Sadly, it has happenned (Rwanda, Bosnia, Cambodia), maybe not as much of a large scale, but still has happenned. Those who want to e-mail, feel free. Just use Butterfly in your subject line. Also, hope you know English, since I do not know Czech or any other language than English. Take Care. Mark

Datum vložení:12.5.2003 21:38
Odpovědět ...

butterfly
Autor:Anonym
Odpověď komu: Mark
Email:evans.trjr@sypatico.ca
Text příspěvku: Hello Mark, Regards your remarks about Last Butterfy. A marvelous musican named Ruth Fazal of Toronto has written an Oratorio (telling of a story) on the Last Butterfly about these lost gifted children in the Ghetto of Terezin. It has played to standing ovasions in Toronto and Prague and will be played in Israel May 5,6 and 7, 2005. For more info. see Ruth Fazal and links. We are taking 20 to 25 people to Israel on tour and to experience the Oratorio live in May 2005. Sincerely, Terry Evans (Toronto)

Datum vložení:29.11.2004 15:12
Odpovědět

Zpět na přehled příspěvků

Poslední aktualizace databáze: 21.04.2008
Provozuje Taprimex Group, s.r.o.
Všechna práva vyhrazena © 2000-2015

hosting zajišťuje: www.KvalitniHosting.cz